The initial idea of the Creative League belongs to XERUVIM, and was originally released by Darkpheonix. The foundations laid out for the creative community have since remained unshakeable, although the first attempt of creating such a project came to an unfortunate end.
The current Creative League topic was created on December 15th 2012 by Aleksei (TRD-34), who decided, along with Denis (Cu6uppckuu), to re-prioritize the unification of the creative community. Not many know how perilous was the path of establishing the League, how many trolls and envious players have attempted to harm the development of the creative corner in the expanse of the forum. Among the first to notice the potential of the creative league was a moderator of the "Your Creativity" section - Mapro; thanks to her efforts, despite the remarks and distrust, the thread has expanded and grown strong. The name is all that remains of the old CL. On March 1st 2013 the CL topic was pinned in "Your Creativity".
In 2013, the League underwent further development, among which on the 13th of August with the 1.178 update, all of the Legionnaires received an unique and recognizable paint "Helios" (developed by DevilCrowley, a member of the League).
The work of the League was highly esteemed by the administration and developers of the game, and you will often find them on official social outlets of the project, such as Facebook (EN | DE), Twitter (EN | RU | DE), Instagram (EN | RU | DE), VK, the RU Tanki wiki page and EN Tanki wiki page of course, and others.
On August 27th a subsidiary of the CL was opened in the English community, which was a huge step towards popularizing the creativity of Russian speaking players and collaborating with other communities. Not long after, on November 1st, the CL was introduced to the German community as well.
All important decisions are made through discussion and general consensus, therefore the governing structure of the League can be compared to a parliamentary monarchy. We do not place age or rank requirements for joining the League, nevertheless becoming a member is quite difficult; one must create unique high-quality work and know how to communicate and receive criticism. Since August 2013, due to a high number of applicants not meeting this criteria, recruitment has been closed. Membership is invite only. Generally Legionnaires browse the "Your Creativity" section, and if a player has caught our attention with their work, their candidacy will be put up for voting. If the results are positive, an invitation will be quick to follow.
How to Join
Please post your application in the Creative League topic.
1. How did you discover the Creative League?
2. What is your name?
3. How old are you?
4. What is your level of education? Have you had education in spheres of art?
5. Where do you live?
6. How long have you been in the game?
7. Are you (or have you been) in a clan? If so which, and for how long?
8. Contact details (Skype, social networks, etc)
9. Link to creativity topic
10. Why do you like CL, what would you like to change? What is lacking in our community?
11. Are you willing to be a member of the League without receiving the paint?
12. Do you have any staff acquaintances? What are their usernames?
13. What question do you think is missing in this application form?
14. What graphics and video editors do you possess? Which, and for how long?
15. Which sphere of creativity do you prefer working in?
16. Do you have the skills of drawing on a graphic tablet?
17. On a scale of 0-5, how communicative are you?
18. Are you a Staff member? If so, then what type and for how long?
19. Name your alt accounts.
20. What else can you tell us about yourself?